SAFETY • DEPENDABILITY • CLEANLINESS • 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
There are many reasons to have a maintenance program for your elevator(s). Reliability, prompt service response and cleanliness are just to name a few, but what is most important of all is SAFETY. Most people don’t think of elevators as a mode of transportation, such as a car, bus, plane etc., but millions of people ride on elevators everyday. Most people don’t give much thought about elevator(s); they just step in and take a ride. The Tri-State Maintenance Assurance Program was created to address all of these important concerns.
Tri-State Elevator Company has been maintaining elevators for over 75 years. We offer comprehensive customized maintenance plans under our Maintenance Assurance Program, which emphasizes reliability, swift service but most importantly proactive and preventative maintenance.
With our Maintenance Assurance Program:
• Each elevator will be surveyed right from the start to determine the level of
maintenance required for optimal service and equipment longevity.
• After this evaluation, a Tri-State Elevator Representative, will give you an honest, informative and clear strategy on how to move forward and discuss with you the best plan for your situation and needs.
• After you have determined the right maintenance plan, we will assign a dedicated technician to your elevator(s), who will become familiar with the elevator's operation
and the building occupancy.
Some of our maintenance duties out technicians perform....
• Supply & install lubricants
• Examine & adjust as necessary operating & safety controls
• Lubricate guide rails as required
• Check all signs & lights, repair/replace as necessary
• Cleaning of machine room to insure cleanliness
• Compliance of all State, file, electrical & local codes
• Check control panel & relays
• Make any equipment recommendations for change, modifications or upgrades
Types of products we service....
• Hydraulic Elevator – passenger/freight
• Electric Elevator – passenger/freight
• Wheelchair Lifts
• Material Lifts
• Home Elevators
Plus, we always provide 24 hour emergency call back service should you need it.
Our clients have come to rely on the Tri-State Maintenance Assurance Program to assist them through the sometimes intricate and complicated process, but after you work with us, you will realize there is no other way to go.
To speak with a qualified Tri-State representative call: (914) 738-6444
Areas we serve:
All 5 Boroughs, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Fairfield, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties